AAPC Medical Coding Courses
The best way to prepare for a CPC-H, CPC , and AAPC Specialty Certification test is with the help of the professionals at Coding And Training Clinicians. You can be confident you are receiving the proper training for a career in medical coding, as AAPC courses are taught with the AAPC curriculum. AAPC is the source used in your training. CPC (Certified Professional Coder), CPC- H (Certified Professional Coder Hospital) and Specialty Certifications requires certification from the AAPC, which provides our course materials. These course’s will give you a 85% chance of passing the certification test your first attempt than test takers that do not take these course’s.
Our professional coding instructor’s use the AAPC CPC and CPC- H medical coding course curriculum’s, in addition to college course resources, to teach the CPC course and CPC- H course. The course’s are designed to teach students the fundamentals of medical coding, the basics of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology, while preparing you for the AAPC CPC and CPC-H certification exam. Once you have received certification, you can pursue a career in the medical coding industry. The AAPC virtual class and classroom course last 12 weeks. The AAPC online course has to be completed within 6 months.
CPC and CPC- H course’s includes:
• AAPC audio lecture
• 3 practice tests
.• 24hr CTC student access to our training materials
• Automatic grading of test
• Automatic grading of class exercises
• Automatic grading of section reviews
• Games to enhance students learning and course content retention
• Guaranteed tips to help students pass the certification exam
• A certificate of completion from the AAPC
• $55 off of AAPC membership
• $60 off of your certification exam,
• Meeting with the instructor up to 4 hours per week (virtual course only).
NEW! Advanced Coding
This course provides an in-depth understanding of physician-based medical coding and coding services such as medical visits, diagnostic testing and interpretation, treatments, surgeries, and anesthesia. Patient cases reflect actual medical records — with personal details changed or removed — and give you real-world experience coding from physical documentation with advanced material. Enhance your clinical decision-making skills and learn to confidently pull the right information from documents, select the right codes, determine the correct sequencing of those codes, properly audit cases, and prepare for the transition to ICD-10-CM with the help of this course.
This course includes the virtual experience:
• 18 engaging modules replicating the work environment of a multi-specialty medical practice with physicians on staff.
• More than 500 total reports, including 30 reports in each module, progress gradually from easy to more difficult cases.
• Coding time tracked by report measures your speed and accuracy.
• Answers and rationales help you understand the reasoning behind a proper coding sequence.
• Printable portfolio of results enables you to share your final grade, module-by-module score, and list of reports with potential employers to demonstrate your proficiency.
• Non-graded trial exam and a graded final exam are included at the end of each module to help you assess your understanding.
• Virtual desk lets you submit codes and reports electronically, just as you would in an actual clinic.
• Program locking allows you to stop the timer or take a break, since time and security are critical when on the job.
• Tutorial videos guide you through all the features and benefits of the virtual experience.
CCS Review coding course
This review course is designed to help students prepare for the CCS certification examination. This course includes anatomy, pathophysiology, pharmacology, medical terminology, CPT coding, Hcpcs coding, ICD-9 CM coding volumes 1,2,3.